- Interests: Inequality, Intergenerational Mobility, Human Capital Theory
- "Entrepreneurs, Managers and Inequality"
[ Abstract / Paper ] R&R, RED
- "On the Intergenerational Transmission of Economic Status"
[ Abstract / Paper ] with Ananth Seshadri, 3rd round, JPE
- "Economic Policy and Equality of Opportunity"
[ Abstract / Paper ] with Ananth Seshadri, forthcoming, EJ
- "The Option Value of Human Capital: Higher Education and Wage Inequality" (NBER wp21724)
[ Abstract / Paper ] with Donghoon Lee and Yongs Shin, under review
- "The Causal Effect of Parents' Education on Children's Earnings"
[ Abstract / Paper / Appendix ] with Nicolas Roys and Ananth Seshadri, R&R, AER
- "Horizonatal and Vertical Polarization: Task-Specific Technological Change in a Multi-Sector Economy"
[ Abstract / Paper ] with Yongs Shin
Works in Progress
- "Binding Up the Nation's Wounds: An Economic Analysis of the Korean Reunification"
with Yongs Shin
- "Can Redistribution Lead to Economic Development?"
with Hans Holter and Ananth Seshadri
- "Human Capital Accumulation in Germany: The Persistent East-West Divide?"
with Wolfgang Dauth and Sebastian Findeisen